Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mother’s Day!

Sometimes I feel like this is what I do all day long:
IMG_1212
but then I watch this:


and it makes me feel like the never ending laundry, the cleaning up after three little boys, the sleepless nights . . . is worth it.  I don’t always remember the purpose behind what I’m doing, but when my boys show me how much they love me I can’t help but know with a surety that being a mother is the most important job I will ever do in my life.  I love my little boys, and admittedly, I miss them when I spend any time away from them.


Hyrum’s preschool teacher (Mrs. White) asked him a few questions about me and he gave it to me for Mother’s Day.  This is what it said:

My mom looks prettiest when: She’s outside
My mom’s favorite food is: macoroni and cheese (I thought this was the funniest one, since we haven’t eaten this for months and I can’t recall ever saying that I liked itSmile)
She is happy when: I am good
My mom is 7 years old
If my mom could go anywhere she would go  to home
Her best friend is  me
Her job is   doing the dishes
I love my mom because  I help her a lot.  

No comments: