Brett and I try and make one on one time with each of the boys a priority. Usually its just a run to the store, but two weekends ago I took Noah to Lehi's Foam Day. I had never been before and heard about it from a neighbor, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was just as advertised: a LOT of foam! Noah can actually be pretty shy in unfamiliar surroundings, especially when Hyrum isn't there with him. It took about 10 minutes for him to unstick from my leg, but once he let go we had some fun getting dirty and foamy:)
We got there 30 minutes after the foam started getting blown. The foam was still white and pretty. By the time we left the foam was brown and shoes were getting sucked into the mud. Kinda gross, but still really cool!
He ran up to the foam blower and didn't realize that it wasn't a good idea until after he got sprayed. He has the cutest sad face though. He loved our date and kept saying, "This is a Mommy and Noah date, and it's not for anyone else!" After the foam, and showering off with the fireman's hoses, we got to go on a few kiddie train rides and play on an outdoor play area. I love my little snuggle buggle.
This is not related to this date, but I thought it would be a good place to add:
When Noah is happy he will be SO affectionate and loving and say, "You are my special snuggle buggle and I love you SO much!" When he gets mad at me sometimes he reverses the same phrase: "You are NOT my special snuggle buggle and I don't love you FOREVER!" Yes, it's kind of sad to hear, but I can't help from wanting to laugh at his cute little voice and big lower lip saying those words. I just love his little mind and how cute he is!
Yesterday Noah picked up his scriptures, pointed to the front, and asked, "What does this say?"
My response, "The Book of Mormon; Another Testament of Jesus Christ"
Noah excitedly exclaimed, "Hey! I love that guy!"




1 comment:
Looks so fun! And that's a great idea to do dates with each of your kids!
Post a Comment