Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Zoo

We did one final summer hoorah before school started.  The zoo!!!  It ended up being kind of crazy being outnumbered 3 to 1 in a place where everyone wanted to be a wild animal, but overall the trip was fun and the boys made some new furry friends.  These were our favorites:

All three boys were making animal/spitting noises at these guys.  
The Eagles Nest.  They didn't want to leave.

The polar bear was awesome.  He kept swimming right up to the glass and pushing off against it.  

We went back to see these long necked friends twice.

They called this the Rhino slide and spent about 30 minutes climbing on it and sliding down it's back.

The place we spent the most time at was the monkey house. . . I'm not sure in this picture who the real monkeys are though:)


1 comment:

Cassi said...

I love the Hogle Zoo! I have such good memories of going there when I was a kid and of taking my kids there when we lived there.