Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bestest Buddies

Next week Hyrum is starting Kindergarten.  I'm kind of scared and excited.  It's a whole new world that our family is entering and the dynamics of our day to day will be forever altered.  The thing I worry about the most is how these two will cope apart from each other.  Sure, they fight and get on each other's nerves, but they love each other A LOT too.  I worry that this separation will alter their friendship and possibly make them forget how much they care and rely on another.  Right now they pretty much do everything together and their personalities really complement each other.  I know that all siblings go through a stage where they don't get along and sometimes hate each other, but I just don't want it to come to soon.  I love it as they are right now and I want to remember them this way.  With all the anxieties that I'm facing I'm also very excited to see Hyrum's progression forward.  I think Noah will gain some more confidence and leadership opportunities with Hyrum gone.  Maybe Noah and Owen will get a little closer in the next couple of years before Noah get's to join Hyrum in elementary school.  I'll be starting Joyschool for Noah just after Labor Day and I'm looking forward to this experience for a second time.  




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

They are cute boys! Good luck with the transition to a new routine!