Sunday, September 23, 2012

Owen is ONE!!!

I can't believe our little Baby Bubbles is already one year old!  Owen is such a sweet addition to our family.  He is loving and gives kisses.  He loves his Momma and Dad and loves to be held.  He loves toilet water. . yea, that one is not so cool. He loves his brothers and they make him laugh everyday.  He says Mom, Baba (brother), Da (Dad).  He can walk!!! He's not fully confident in his abilities yet, but he takes four and five steps all day long.  We've caught him taking as many as thirteen steps.  It won't be long before he's running after his brothers.  Owen is a major climber.  He climbs onto everything already and is an expert at unloading kitchen drawers and cupboards.  We love him so much and are so blessed to have him in our family. 
We were so happy to share his birthday with Grandma and Grandpa Partridge, and Ryan and Jennifer's family.  
I've been sick this week so I didn't make anything for his B-Day.  Krispie Kreme saved the day.  Owen didn't seem to mind. 


Here's the birthday boy in his seat of honor.  He loved his balloons. 
Opening presents was exhausting so he plopped down on the floor to rest.  Trust me, he's not the hold-still type, so I thought it was pretty funny.   

No comments: