Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Emmett is adorable!

Today we got our CD back from Michelle Reyes (click here to see her website).  She did such an amazing job that I teared up a little bit when I first saw the pictures.  To be honest, I think the newborn photo shoot craze is kind of weird.  I wasn't planning on doing the load of naked baby pictures of our little man until Michelle approached me about a trade possibility.  I have a hard time refusing a good trade, so we decided to do it and have the photo session.  I am SO happy that we did.  I just love looking at these pictures.  Emmett was four days old when these were taken.  I had only been home from the hospital for a few hours.  I was tired and it took all my energy just to shower and get all ready.  When I look at these I am filled with emotions of gratitude for such a healthy, beautiful boy.  I am grateful for what my body went through to get him here.  He is so sweet and pure.  We all love him so much.  The boys love him beyond belief.  He is the calm and peace in a chaotic, crazy day.  We love our sweet little boy.  Here are a few of my favorites from the session:
(Notice his cute cowlick on the crown of his head. It sticks strait up.)






No comments: