The boys love Emmett. I have been pleasantly surprised at how well the boys do with him, especially Owen. I can't say that I would trust them alone with him, but they really do love him. Hyrum is usually very responsible with him and wants to be a good big brother. He always wants to have a long tern holding him and snuggling with him. Noah loves holding him too. When Noah holds him he usually says, "Mom, I'm going to give the baby a present!" and then he kisses his head. It's SO sweet! Owen is a little scary with Emmett sometimes, because he doesn't know his own strength. Sometimes he will give him 'high fives' on his body, but for the most part he just wants to hold and kiss him. He is so sweet. Whenever he sees me holding Emmett he always plops down near me and pats the floor between his legs, indicating that he wants me to put Emmett there so he can hold him. He loves his little brother. We have to keep a close eye on him because his snuggles and hugs can sometimes be a bit too much for our little peanut. We like to say that Owen just loves Emmett so hard.:)
This picture was taken on Hyrum's birthday. Hyrum turned six when Emmett turned one week old. I love my cute little men.
This was the last night with Grandma Rushton here. It was great to have her help for two weeks. The boys will miss her. Owen will especially miss going on walks with her every morning.




No comments:
Post a Comment