"Hey Brett, remember that time that we decided to move and sell our house with a two week old? We found an amazing spec home in a great area that we fell in love with. We decided to put our house up for sale and have it ready to show when we went on vacation. About two weeks later is was under contract. We loved picking things out for our new home and planning out what we would do with more space and a bigger yard. Then our buyer backed out. After putting the house back on the market we realized that keeping the house in perfect condition with a newborn and three crazy boys in the summer was just not working. I had a couple of exhaustion meltdowns and you helped calm me down. Then we decided that our family and getting ready for school was more important than a new home right now. We were both a bit sad about losing the spec home but we feel like we both learned some valuable lessons and are more prepared for a move when it does happen. That was pretty crazy, huh? Sometimes we are crazy."
I love our view. I will probably miss this view more than anything else when we end up moving.












2 comments:
You do have a beautiful house with an amazing view. I'm glad you can stay a bit longer and enjoy it all until you are in a better position to move.
You do have a beautiful house with an amazing view. I'm glad you can stay a bit longer and enjoy it all until you are in a better position to move.
Post a Comment