It's time for another unloading of all my phone pictures. Some of these might be reprints. It's always so fun to look back and see all these moments captured.
Owen has his own cute style. He LOVES to wear pajamas. On this particular day I told him he needed to get daytime clothes on, so what you're seeing here is two pairs of pajamas under some regular clothes. He is one funny kid.
Emmett has the longest, most beautiful eyelashes.

Owen was making me "Pepp and Roni Pizza". He's such a cutie!
This was Grandma Rushton's first day with us. The boys were SO excited and Owen and Emmett were so content listening to her read books.

We went to the Dinosaur Museum with Grandma to play.
This was on my first day of chemotherapy. I got up from my nap when Hyrum got home from school, so I could pass out there "First Day of Chemo" presents.
On Sunday, after chemo, I made it to Sacrament Meeting and Sunday school, but felt like I was going to crash land. So, I went home to nap. When the boys got home from church Owen came strait to my bed because he wanted to play superheroes with me. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment