Sadly, Hyrum's been sick again this past week. The Dr. said "Hyrum has hand, foot, mouth disease." . . .ok, great I'm glad to know he's diseased, what are we supposed to do about it. I was not super satisfied with our fill-in Dr. Anyway, after looking it up online and talking to my mom I found out it's fairly common and it's actually a virus. He stopped throwing up, but now just has a hacking cough. The poor little man has been sick 4 times in the past two months!
Now the exciting news: BRETT GRADUATED!!! Woohoooo!! Now he just has one year left before he finishes his Masters Degree and then were off to Mesa. Here are some pictures of graduation and just some other stuff:

1 comment:
Wow! Congradulation on graduation! I love the picture of little hyrum playing with Brett's tassel. Too cute. Hope Hyrum feels better-and stops getting sick:)
Post a Comment