Monday, May 19, 2008

Part two, plus some

So, I finished the wall, took the tape off, and . . . I love it, but the pink isn't looking any less pink. . . some plans should probably actually go through a planning phase, but I'm too impulsive. Anyway, the next three walls will be a little more planned out with squares, triangles, and diamond shapes. I'll let you know how it goes.

Here are some other pictures from the weekend. Hyrum's first swim in our little yard pool and Hyrum's first lasagna experience.


4 comments:

Christina said...

You're so brave to get in a swimsuit. I don't think I've been in one since 2004. What an old lady I am!

Anonymous said...

i love, love, love the lasagna picture. too cute. good luck with your wall:)

Hina Schneider said...

Wow! Hyrum must love lasagna cause his face is just completely covered. Its cute though. The pool is so cool. When jack gets older we hope to be able to do the same.

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

I love your painting job it turned out really cute. Maybe some day Scott will let me be the one to do the painting and I will have to try something creative. By the way - Congrats Brett!