Friday, May 16, 2008

While you were sleeping. . . to be continued

I've had a renewed excitement to get things done since the Bishop came by on Thursday night (I'll tell you why later). My first project is going to be tackling Hyrum's play room, aka: the pink room. Pink is a great color for someone with girls, which is who lived here before, but not so much for our little boy. I had an idea during afternoon nap time, so I grabbed the blue tape, our little cheerios container, and an x-acto knife and started making this design. We already got some paint a while ago so I was able to get the wall painted tonight once Hyrum fell asleep. I'll let you know how it turns out. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

I'm dying to see the "after" shot... maybe I'll just walk the whole block all the way to your house and see it in person!... Maybe after my nap.