Thursday, August 7, 2008

Childhood Joys (from Brett)

So I was having quite a "craving" today after lunch for something sweet. I first went for a Toblerone (if you haven't had one they're great, but they are best if you get them in Europe rather than in our "fake" chocolate version). Alas, the BYU Bookstore was all out (trust me I looked everywhere). And as I was looking around, what did I behold. . . SPREES. It's probably been a decade or more since I've had sprees. I used to get these when we'd go on long car ride vacations as a kid. I popped the first one in my mouth and it was like I was magically transported back to the early 90's squished in the back seat of our minivan reading "My Teacher is and Alien" while driving for hours! Oh the joys of childhood!!!

2 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Yeah I am not expecting a tooth coming out from Jack anytime soon but I think his gums might get whiter or something and for sure I have gone through so many clothes because of the drooling. Its ridiculous. Plus he likes it when I rub his gums or num them with baby oragel. That seems to make him more happy.

Hina Schneider said...

Love your title page. These pictures are fantastic. You guys all look so happy. Can't wait for you guys to come down to mesa so that we all can hang out.