Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Tag

So, I know that Hina tagged me a little while ago, but I'm finally getting around to it now. So, here it goes:

3 Joys:
I'm sure this is probably obvious, but I must say my three joys are Hyrum, Brett, and Friends/Family (they count as one entity in my book)

3 Fears:
Losing Brett and/or Hyrum would be the first thing that comes to mind. Next would be spiders on my face while I sleep - I've had a few bad dreams that come into mind, yuck! Needles! They don't bug me so much just looking at them, but if one goes in me I tend to freak out a little bit or faint (that's why I went to my 'happy place' and never looked at the epidural needle when he walked in the door).

3 Goals:
I've always wanted to be like Martha Stewart when it comes to creativity, dinner parties, and style (minus the jail time and OCD). Traveling to England, France, Italy, India, and Spain have always been a goal. To be a super wife and mother is a daily goal that I hope to someday master.

3 Current Obsessions:
Reading has always been a pendulum obsession for me. I'm about to swing back to the no reading for a little while once I finish Breaking Dawn. Digital Scrapbooking is a great hobby (I just finished Hyrums baby book, and I should be getting the final copy from Blurb on the 14th. I'm extatic!) I don't know if this really qualifies, but being pregnant I've been obsessed with sleeping. . . just can't get enough it's like I'm a sleep junkie.

3 Random surprising facts about me:
I'm usually pretty random, but not very surprising. . . I can't think of much that you all probably don't already know. hmmmm. . . when I was little I used to worry the slugs would drown in the rain, so sometimes when there was a downpour I'd put my raincoat on and pick up all the slugs I could find and put them in safe homes up high. I didn't have a middle name until I got married. hmmmmm. . . wow, I'm really not that exciting. . . . ok, I've been staring at the screen so long that my screen saver just turned on. I'm out of ideas. I have no idea, so I'll cheat and leave it at two.

I haven't kept track to who all has been tagged, so I'm sending out a generic tag to anyone and everyone who has not yet done this tag: YOUR IT!!!! Now do this tag on your blog, so we can read all about you. Thanks!

No comments: