Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today is a happy day!!!


There is much rejoicing and happiness in the homeland of Partridge because Brett got 'his' job in Arizona!!!! Yay for Brett! Oaisys is located in Tempe and they offered him a great job once he graduates in April. They are also having him work part-time remotely from home until then. This is exactly what we have been praying for, and the timing is almost too perfect. He's working like crazy on his Masters and hoping to have all the big stuff done before the end of the year, so he can quit his job in the lab winter semester. He'll be starting Oaisys at the beginning of October. At that point I'm going to 'drop' my clients at the salon to minimize schedule complications. There are a lot of changes happening here and they're all moving in the right direction. We are just so excited to have things working so well. We will now be able to buy our house in Arizona and live happily ever after. . .

8 comments:

Elicia Dusbabek said...

Congradualtion to you guys!That's great about Brett's new job. I am glad things are working out well!
Ihope tomorrow is a good day too. See ya soon!
-Elicia

ecometrochic said...

Hurray for the Partridges! I am happy for you all that it has worked so well.

Ryan said...

Just please don't drop me on my head -- I need it. :)

Jaclyn said...

Yay Yay Yay! I need you down here Steph. Come quickly :)

kami said...

yay! congrats!!

Jamie said...

YAY! A huge congrats to your whole family!!

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

salon? what do you do in a salon? do you cut hair and stuff?

Hina Schneider said...

That is so exciting. Congrats to Brett on the job that is always exciting when good things happens to us. Well I guess all his hard work paying off. We are so excited for you guys to move down here then we could all hang out a lot.