We were supposed to go to Wisconsin for the weekend for a 'possible' job opportunity that Brett was being interviewed for. We were really planning on that time to be our last hoorah before school started, but with the 'bug' we ended up cancelling the trip. There were a lot of things that were great about cancelling, like not spending forever on a plane and in the airport! Instead of the trip we decided to spend a day touring Temple Square. It was great, and Hyrum really enjoyed it!
Another love of Hyrum that we discovered today is feeding ducks! We went over to the BYU pond and he had so much fun watching the ducks and trying to pet them. Here are some pictures to prove it:
4 comments:
I'm so glad to be able to see what is going on with you guys. You are still planning on moving to AZ, right? I guess we will all be there for Christmas. See you then.
Jen
Wow Stephanie, I am sorry to hear Hyrum was so sick. I hate when the babies are sick. Hope he gets back to himself soon. I looked at your new house link, and I think that's a beautiful home! I will admit, if I am ever guilty of coveting anything, its a large beautiful home! Congratulations on your new home and on your husband's upcoming graduation! I know how excited I was this past spring when Eric finally graduated!!
i love that byu pond...that's where drew proposed no wonder hyrum likes it so much!--glad to hear he's doing better.
so it looks like you guys are doing good. Are you still at the salon? If yes, how is that going?
Post a Comment