HAHAHAHA!!! That is hilarious! I think my favorite part is when Bree pops out of the stands during the basketball game and Hyrum says he can hardly breathe. Ha! Oh my goodness... So stinkin' funny!
That was just disturbing. and hilarious, too. hee hee.
OMG! That was so funny and so cute. I love it. They will definently make a super cute couple when they grow up.
Love it! I saw one like this on Nick and Elke's blog but I can't seem to post comments on their blog for some reason.
lol wow that was funny! i loved it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!! That is hilarious! I think my favorite part is when Bree pops out of the stands during the basketball game and Hyrum says he can hardly breathe. Ha! Oh my goodness... So stinkin' funny!
That was just disturbing. and hilarious, too. hee hee.
OMG! That was so funny and so cute. I love it. They will definently make a super cute couple when they grow up.
Love it! I saw one like this on Nick and Elke's blog but I can't seem to post comments on their blog for some reason.
lol wow that was funny! i loved it!
Post a Comment