We've been trying to get Hyrum ready for the new baby by practicing being soft. During one of Hyrum's ER visits when he kept getting ear infections, they gave him a stuffed kitten while we waited. And, this cute elderly couple in the ward gave him a stuffed kitten a few months later. Anway, we've decided to make his kittens the practice subjects. Normally Hyrum is pretty wild with all his toys, and he loves wrestling with his soft toys, but he's getting pretty good about being 'sooo soft' with his kitties. The only downside is that we're going to have to call our son 'soft kitty' in order for Hyrum not to head-butt him. Anyway, these pictures below have nothing to do with that.Hyrum likes putting this neck support thing on. It's really funny. Sometimes he wears it on his head or backwards. I think he looks like a little football player.
4 comments:
How fun to have cousins be so close!
hahaha that soft kitty thing really made me laugh. i don't think your baby will mind though :)
I know I say this every time, but hyrum is getting so big! My two sisters and I were all pregnant at the same time for a while, too...so fun! (and nice to have cousins the same age.)
Super cute pics of Hyrum. You look great being pregnant. You've got that glow around you.
Post a Comment