Thursday, November 13, 2008

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

"It's what you say when you don't know what to say" -Jane Banks

I just have a couple of things that I've been thinking about:

1st: I know that we shouldn't live life thinking "I can't wait till. . . " I'm happy right now with a beautiful little boy and one on the way. Brett is awesome. Life is good. HOWEVER, I CAN'T WAIT until Brett's done with school!!!! We have both had our days where we just feel like being done and having Brett quit school. We hate not being able to see each other very often or having family time to spend all together. The Lord has really blessed us with so much and we can't deny how grateful we are for where we are right now. But it will be so nice to only have a couple of things to consume our days instead of five or six.

2nd: Yes, it's cold, but snow is so beautiful! Last week we had a day that flurried a little bit at night. I love when I'm driving in the dark and have millions of little white specks flying on the window. It feels like flying in warp speed through the galaxy. . . all within the warmth of my own car. I might miss the snow a little bit when we move to Arizona. Snow is beautiful when it comes down, but when it stays for months on end then the love changes. :)

3rd: We've talked to a lot of you, but in case you haven't heard we've decided not to build the home in Gilbert we originally planned on. With how the economy is right now, especially in AZ, it's better for us to take advantage of all the inhabited homes selling. We've been seeing a lot of great homes online from our realtor, and we'll keep you posted when we have a plan.

4th: I love blogging! I know that this isn't a very good post, but I selfishly admit that I blog mostly for myself more than others. It's a great outlet where I can feel like I'm multitasking. Not only am I journaling, but I'm also keeping people updated. Nothing is better than getting two things done in the same amount of time as one!

5th/ random goodness: Tai Pan Trading is amazing!!! BAM is my new favorite cleaning product, and I can't wait until Christmas

5 comments:

Colette said...

I totally feel for you with the school thing...it sure would be nice to see my husband more than 3 hours a day (if I'm lucky). and aren't you lucky you get to have snow. That's what I'm missing so much right now. It just doesn't feel like the holidays or winter without it. But I've always loved snow. Good luck with the house search!

Anonymous said...

#1, every body blogs for themselves that's just the reality of it:)

#2, be cool stay in school. it reall really stinks not seeing eachother that often, but you'll get through it and you'll be so happy that you did. i'm so glad i stuck it out to finish, and the time flies faster than you think. so hold tight and stick it out! you can DO IT!!!

Joe and Mariah Craig said...

HEY THERE...Sounds like things are good...I used to like blogging too then I got super busy with school so I update mine about once a month or every 2 months...hahaI can't wait to come see you again and get my hair done...it grows so fast haha...

Hina Schneider said...

We definently know how you feel with the whole school thing and just wanting to quit and just those bad days where things are just hopeless. Well as long as you are moving here to Mesa that is all that matters to us. Whether its building or buying we don't care. We would just like to see more of everyone instead of less. I am a blog lover too.

kami said...

i love blogging too...sometimes i feel dumb if i update a lot but it really is a journal and it's the only way i'm good at journaling. keep it going! good luck with the house...that will so fun to be in your own home! and i know what it's like...you're lucky brett will be done so soon! we've still got 3 more years...with even more kids...yikes! hang in there!