Thursday, February 5, 2009
Sick, pregnant, and sick of being pregnant
So, this will be a short post, but I felt I needed to say something for the week, since this is also a family journal. Brett's been working like crazy at work, school, and his Thesis. He's putting a lot of time in now, so that things won't be as crazy later. I'm so grateful for all his hard work and can't wait till his load is lightened in April. Hyrum is as cute as ever. He's picking up some words lately, and we're so excited to get a better understanding of what's going on in his head. We think he's getting an idea that something is happening, because he's been getting a little extra clingy lately. We're really hoping he'll adjust well to having a baby brother. In other events; Brett was kind enough to pass his cold on to me and it feels like being sick magnifies my back pain somehow. Hopefully, it will be gone soon. Anyway, my 'list' is almost complete. I've been spreading it out further so that I don't overwork myself. Even though I'd love to not be pregnant right now everthing will be so much easier if he stays in for at least another week. We'll keep you updated on the happenings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there even though you have the miseries! I am so excited that you are almost done. My last two weeks with Tyrus I planned to get my hair cut, my nails done, and go shopping at cute stores. But it didn't happen... Anyway, hang in there!
just over two weeks to go! can you believe you'll have a new little man in your home in so short a time? Crazy! We're so excited... I'll probably be glued to my screen for the next 3 weeks, checking your blog for updates. :) Keep us posted! I hope all goes fantastically!
OMG! I am so sorry that you picked up Brett's cold. Being sick while being pregnant is no fun. I got sick for two weeks its just a nightmare. That is so cool that you are almost done and ready to deliver. We wish you the best of everything and hope that everything turns out well.
P.S. I tagged you so check out my blog for rules and stuff.
Post a Comment