Ok, I know that this title is false. However, I just wish I could put into words how cute our little men are, and videos are really the best way to explain. I could only figure out how to put all three videos into one so here they are:
1. Sunday dance party. He was being a dance machine, but got a little shy when he saw the camera.
2. Hyrum talking and giving Noah a piggy back ride. So, the piggy back ride might seem strange, but for some reason Hyrum LOVES playing this game with Noah. He'll climb up onto the couch and tell me to put Noah on his back. It's funny. We watched the video just afterward and Hyrum said all of the words before his 'video self' said them, and he made the lion noise. . . he always gets camera shy.
3. Dad getting Hyrum ready for bed. . . or something:)
3. Dad getting Hyrum ready for bed. . . or something:)

5 comments:
oh my gosh so cute! He is talking alot now :)
Oh way too cute. You can tell that Hyrum definently loves his little brother Noah. Don't you just love all the sweet things that sweet little boys do?
How are you feeling? You look great and the boys are adorable!!!
Hey--the boys are sooo cute! Loved the dates in the nose story! That one totally needs to be saved for the archives!
Love the video. Very cute!
Post a Comment