I've been trying for the past three weeks to find a good opportunity to take a picture of the boys together. But, in all honesty, we keep them apart as much as possible for the safety of Noah. We got a picture last week of Hyrum lying next to him (with Brett and I ready to pounce if needed). Today Hyrum was being so good that I thought I would try and put them together again. When I would take Noah away, Hyrum would sign for more and it was just so cute. These are the results:

Later tonight Hyrum was playing in the room where Noah's pack-n-play is. He was just content playing with his toys and not paying any attention to Noah, so I left for one minute to grab a diaper. I literally walked in the other room and walked back. As soon as I stepped in the room Hyrum had a mischievious grin on his face and he was running to Noah's bed with two balls in hand. After throwing them in he ran off. It was SOOOO funny. It was like he had this premeditated plan and was anxiously awaiting me to leave so he could execute. As soon as Hyrum ran off I grabbed the camera to document what I saw:
4 comments:
I understand wanting to keep them separated. Cooper turned one yesterday and I am just getting to the point that I'm okay with them playing together, mostly because Cooper can crawl away now to protect himself.
they are so cute! I love the pics of them together!
Oh these pictures are so precious and the boys look so happy to be next to each other. I bet Hyrum Loves his new baby brother. I am so sorry to hear about Noah's ear infection, those things can be no fun for both child and mom.
oh, too cute! congrats on the new arival!
Post a Comment