Ok, I have at least 6 posts I need to do before it backs up to much, so in the next couple of days be prepared for a plethera. The first Rushton Reunion from my Mom and Dad was held last week and in preparation for that we had some company. My sister Michelle, her husband Scott, and their baby Troy that's just a month younger than Noah. We had a lot of fun with them here. Michelle and I were working on projects like crazy, Scott got to go golfing like crazy, and the boys had crazy fun.Once Mom and Dad got into town they of course had to show Hyrum how to really eat a watermelon (and yes, he did eat ALL of that plus some dinner):
2 comments:
I love the pic with Hyrum eating the watermelon. Its way cute! I just love family reunions they are the best.
Cool reflection of the watermelon. We had TONS of fun hanging out with you guys. Next time . . . our house.
Post a Comment