Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Disneyland Day 1

We arrived in California Tuesday afternoon. Brett and I were so excited to get going with the fun. Hyrum, on the other hand, was content, but didn't really understand the anticipation that we had. He seemed to be most excited about his new friend (also a child leash). We named him Mo the Monkey.
Wednesday morning we started in Toon Town, where we got to see Mayor Mickey and ride a few of the kid rides. I loved all of the cool fountains. who says you can't have elegance and humor in the same place. Noah enjoyed his ride in the carrier for most of the time. It wasn't until half way through Thursday that he started to get a little annoyed with being put in it. During our lunch stop I took this picture of Noah. He's gettting so big. Isn't he just so stinkin' cute!?!When the Partridge's invade Disneyland you're likely to see a sea of matching shirts invading rides all together. WoooHooo! Hyrum loved the Autopia ride. He didn't quite catch on to the need of lines and waiting, but he did add a new word to his vocabulary: "RIDE!!".

4 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, yes! I agree. That baby boy is STINKIN' CUTE!

Jaclyn said...

How fun! I didn't know you guys where headed to Disneyland! Ohh, now I want to go! :) And yes, Noah is so stinkin' cute! Are you still coming for a visit next month?! We're dying to see you...

The Stells! said...

SO CUTE!! they both are getting so big! Lol Jackie was the same way at Lagoon...no concept of lines :) and waiting

Hina Schneider said...

How fun Disneyland. the boys look like they are having a great time. Maybe some day I will make it there too.