LOVE:

Chocalate Milkshake mustache. Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!

Noah found his feet!!! Yay for homemade entertainment!

In this house you've got to work for your dinner, boy:). I taught Hyrum how to use the vacuum hose to suck up his crumbs. He loved the magic of it all!

Hyrum is helping me cut the strawberries for jam. He's such a great helper.
Stuff:
Hyrum hit Noah in the head with something and so I immediately put an ice pack on him so that we wouldn't see the shape of the toy imprinted on his head. It really wasn't that bad, but he looked cute with his little turban on.

No wise cracks. . . really. Hyrum pulled his diaper down and wanted to go play outside like this. You can see why we wouldnt' let him.
5 comments:
very cute--especially the turban! And one of my favorite stages is when babies find their feet--my youngest never really cared too much about it, and it bums me out.
Oh this is very cute. I love the part where Hyrum vacuums up his own crumbs. I need to teach Jack that.
I really don't see why you wouldn't let him out...come on now, if we can't run around outside showin' a little crack at 2 years old, when can we? :) Love all the pics! Noah's eyes are soo yummy!
Loovin the turban. Awesome.
Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter all the time.. You should read my blog.. I finally updated it!! :)
Post a Comment