Monday, July 6, 2009

4 Months

On June 20th Noah turned 4 months old! Time has really flown by. I can't believe how fast he's growing. At 4 months he's as cute as ever. Noah is literally the happiest baby in the world. . . he does have his moments, but 90% of the time he's smiles and girgles. He loves playing with and eating his feet. He's rolled over about a dozen times over the past couple of weeks, but hasn't quite mastered it yet. Noah is very alert, curious, and cuddly. I love his little personality already.

6 comments:

Jaclyn said...

What the dark hair?! Where did that come from?! Oh, what a cutie. I love that last picture!

Tawnya said...

I can't believe how big Noah is getting! He is such a cute boy!

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

Four whole months? He is darling and looks alot like you! You're darling too! Miss you.

kami said...

he is soo cute! he looks like such a fun boy!

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

I thought Noah's fingers looked funny . . . that's because they are toes. Silly me.

Becky and Scott said...

He is soooo stinkin cute Stephanie! I still can't believe you have 2! Hope we get to see you guys sooner than later!