Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Chase

So, this video isn't the best because Hyrum kept running around Brett, so it was impossible to get them in one screen. But, I had to show you our favorite game. I hold onto Noah and he and Hyrum chase each other around. They both always end up laughing hysterically. Even though you can't see the whole thing I just love listening to them laughing. (excuse the weird clothes. . it was Sunday; 1/2 pj's, 1/2 church clothes)

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

how cute is that?! Bree's favorite game is me chasing her down the hallway on my hands and knees. She runs to daddy and he "saves" her from me. And I agree, the hysterical laughter is the best part!

The Stells! said...

oh they are so cute!! I hope you got my message about Jackies party we would love to see you guys there!

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

Co cute. Troy's favorite "game" is throwing up on me and then rubbing his face in it before I can wipe it up. If it weren't so disgusting I would get video of that -he is so cute and happy when he does it. Silly Boy!

Amanda & Seth Campbell said...

Hey Stephanie it's been a long time. I was looking at Naomi's blog and saw a stephanie under her list of friends blogs so I thought I'd see if that was my old roommate and sure enough it was. You and your family look great. What have you been up to lately? If you have facebook add me as a friend and I'd love to hear all about what you've been up to these last several years. Take care.
Mandy "Gott" Campbell