Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mostly Done

With moving into a new home almost 4 months ago there are so many things to get done in the house. We know that we can't have everything all at once, and the thing that makes a house a home more than anything are the memories over time of building, creating, and enjoying. But, Brett or I get the 'where is progress?!?!!' bug about every week. . . usually we take turns. So, even though there is still furniture to purchase, dining room chairs to be delivered, and curtains to be hung; here are some pictures of the one area in the house that is the most done.
The playroom:
Before
After

The first AFTER picture has a big glare on the left side, sorry about that. We do have a few more things we'd like to do with the room, but it's looking much more complete now with all the vinyl (thanks Mic!) and the tree branch.

And heres a little Noah camoflouge. What a happy boy!

11 comments:

Jaclyn said...

It looks AMAZING! What a children's dream come true!

kami said...

that looks so cute! i absolutely love it.

kristen said...

i love your playroom! how nice to HAVE one of those!

mindy said...

nice job, guys!
hey, i changed my blog to private--but dont' know your email to add you. please email me at
kevmin99@Hotmail.com

thanks!

The Stells! said...

oh its so cute!!! We missed you at the part and Noah! We will have to come see you guys sometime! I wanted to stop by after the party but derek had to get back to work! We are glad Hyrum came! I have a REAL cute pic of the i need to send you

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

Love the room. I just started Troy's - I'll let you know when I'm done.

Christina said...

SO CUTE!!

libby said...

That room is amazing! Did you design it yourself?

Stephanie said...

I love the architecture of the room. Luckily, we didn't have to do any construction. The playroom is the key thing that sold us on the house. We just added the shelves, some paint, and the vinyl.

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

Totally looks like something out of a magazine!! It's so perfect! and adorable!

Asherbie said...

SO CUTE. I love it... can you come up with some ideas for my kids' rooms? So creative.