Monday, August 31, 2009

Bills and Cheese

So, I realize the title of this post is a bit strange. But, I really just wanted to post a few pictures.These are a few of Hyrum's faces. He was being so cute the other day that I grabbed the camera and told him to say cheese, and this is what he came up with.
Noah decided to eat our mail the other day. . . if only he could do that with all our bills:) And lastly I just had to have documentation of my lack of personal space. I layed down and not 2 minutes later Hyrum had to be ontop of me and Noah crawled all the way over just to slobber all over my face. Oh how I love my little leaches.

4 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Oh how cute. I love the pics of the boys. Especially love Hyrum faces they are super cute and funny.

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

Ha! He totally looks like Calvin in the 2nd picture - from "Calvin & Hobbes" :)

Asherbie said...

Oh how your life sounds like mine! Never can kiss those little cheekies enough, huh?

kami said...

that picture of the boys loving on you is so cute! when i lay on the floor max comes over and squeals really loud and pats my body. it is the cutest thing ever!