Monday, August 3, 2009

Push-ups

A little update: Brett and I have really been trying to be more healthy in our daily lives. Eating better, and less, cutting way back on junk food, and exercising regularly. Yes, this is a HUGE lifestyle change, since we didn't do any of those things before. . . ever:) Anyway, it's been going really well so far. We've noticed having more energy, clothes fitting better, and less stress. We've even been having the boys join in. Here's a video of Noah doing push-ups. (Just so you know, he does these ALL the time. It's so funny.)

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

There is NO mistaking that those two are brothers. I love it! :) What cute boys!!

Jaclyn said...

p.s. when are we gonna get together again for some after-bedtime mario-karting? :)

kami said...

that is so cute! and HE is so cute!

Hina Schneider said...

This is so funny and so dang cute. I just love all the things that babies do its so fun.

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

I seriously have to film Troy. He ONLY lays on his belly (hands and feet flapping in the air). Between the two of them they could really get moving.