Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Here it is

Welcome to my day. . . this is what it looked like:self inflicted time out (you know he's sick when he gets on the stool and cries until you set the timer for two minutes.) Feel better soon, because you're driving me crazy. . . do I whine this much when I'm sick? (Don't answer that question, Brett:)This little project has been keeping me sane. I'm making an alphabet book for the boys. Thank you scrabble!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! The alphabet book looks like it is going to be amazing! You have a good eye. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Christina said...

cute idea!!

Asherbie said...

Hmm sounds like my week... I love the scrabble book by the way! Fantastic idea I may have to steal if I get a spare moment...

Hina Schneider said...

I like the idea of an alphabet book. That's so awesome. Oh Poor little Hyrum those are the saddest eyes.

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your picture. Do you have Photoshop? I finished Troy's alphabet book about a month ago but it isn't artistically pleasing like yours. Love it.