Sunday, February 14, 2010

I love Brett. . . he gets a hint

About 3 weeks ago I said: "This Valentines Day I don't want flowers I want an edible bouquet."
Brett, thank you for always getting my hints. I love you oodles and poodles! !
In other news. I have two very sick boys. Both have very sad sounding coughs and Hyrum's temperature has been going off and on for the past 4 days up to 102.5! My poor babies. Luckily they still manage to be cute.Hyrum wanted to feed Noah earlier this week. This is him saying: "Noah. Ahhhhh. Eat it!" At first he liked feeding him, but eventually he got really frustrated when Noah wouldn't open his mouth or when he'd spit it out. . . I know exactly how he feels.A lot of times when we open the fridge Noah comes running. This time it was during a diaper changing, and off he went.

8 comments:

Brett said...

Don't worry, it really is sanitary to eat at our house. Naked children in the fridge is a pretty rare (but funny) occurance.

Jennifer said...

Love the censor bar! Your bouquet looks too good to eat, and yet too good not to!

Scott and Michelle Ouderkirk said...

I love your subtle hints to Brett. Maybe next year I will hint to Scott,"Honey Valentines is coming up, please don't treat it like a death-wish and pretend that you will live through it." :)

kami said...

yum!

Hina Schneider said...

Oh how sweet! That edible fruit is so delicious that it makes me want to go and buy some. That's a bummer that your boys are sick that can't be fun.

Cassi said...

Isn't it great when the men get our hints. I told Chris the same thing. I got the most amazing box of chocolate covered strawberries. Yummmmmm.

Colette said...

So sad to have two sick boys! Hope they are feeling better. And that censor...hee hee you're a crack up, and it makes me miss laughing with you.

Jill Rushton said...

nice buns