I can't believe that our handsome, funny, walking, hugging, kissing, teething, wrestling, laughing, flirting little baby boy is now ONE YEAR OLD!!!
We had his birthday party on Saturday, and were SO happy to have so much family there to celebrate with us!
Instead of a cake I made cake balls covered in chocolate. It was my first time making them and they turned out delicious. . . they are now a new family favorite dessert.
For entertainment:
Basement=Rockband
Spare Room=Ball room (basically a lot of balls, balloons, and forts for the too-young-to-rock)
I think this picture sums the day up:
We love Noah so much and his cute little personality. He and Hyrum are great little buddies. . . when they're not killing each other:)
Basement=Rockband
Spare Room=Ball room (basically a lot of balls, balloons, and forts for the too-young-to-rock)
6 comments:
Looks like a LOT of fun. By the way, Nice balls. They turned out wonderful.
Happy happy birthday little man! Wow, I can't believe how quickly the year has flown!
oh... cake balls.
sounds dangerous.
Happy One Year Birthday Noah. Time sure flies by pretty fast.
happy birthday!! he's so cute! and those cake balls look yummy!
Cute cute.. I have never even heard of cake balls. I'll have to look into that! Happy Birthday to him and great job on the party, Mom.
Post a Comment