Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ok, just a few more

My sister Michelle took some great pictures at the reunion that I had to post.
My awesome Grandpa Clyde with his seven living children. My Dad is standing up second from the left.This was taken of the people that could make it to the mini-Rushton reunion (My Grandpa's descendants) before the big one.When you don't have 4 hands to help two toddlers up a ladder, then you get creative with your legs:)Michelle came down to the beach with us one afternoon and took these pictures.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the beach pictures! And I love that the mini-reunion is not so mini!

Hina Schneider said...

Super cute pictures. I love seeing beach pictures.

mindy said...

glad you guys had a good time! I saw the note you left my parents--hope you guys didn't mind the mess at their place too much...