Monday, July 5, 2010

Seattle (Vacation Day 1)

So, it has been a fun, beautiful, amazing, and scary vacation. We saw and did a lot. We also relaxed a lot. One trip to a doctor. One rented car. One big family to see. One place that I can't wait to get back to. There's so much to tell and share. . . which makes me hesitant to post, because I don't want to miss anything, but I decided to just tackle one day at a time. I was sad that we couldn't stay a bit longer so I could visit old friends and show my little family more of what I loved as a child, but now I'm only more excited to visit again. Here's our first day in pictures:

I love Seattle. Because of a late flight and a search for a Pharmacy(I'll post about that later) the 4 hours we had for Famers Market, the Space Needle, and other touristy stuff was cut down to only about an hour. So, after some thought we decided to pick one thing that we knew the boys would enjoy that wouldn't be too crowded. They LOVED the Freemont BridgeTroll. It's a less known trourist attraction so very few people were there. After defeating the troll we made it to the 'mini' family reunion. It was for my Grandpa Clyde and his descendants. There was a lot of great food. Lot's of cousins to play with and of course barrels to swing in and tires to climb.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I've never been to Washington, but these pictures sure show how beautiful it is! The troll looks like fun :)