Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jimkeepers Uncut

I have so much to post that I keep procrastinating it. In the past two weeks I went to girls camp, we had a little Jimkeepers party, Disneyland, Legoland, and potty training. . . whew. I don't know how I'm going to get to all of the updating, so I'm just doing one thing at a time. This is not in date order, but here you go:

For those of you who are not from Mesa or familiar with a group of mischievous H.S. boys 10 years ago that did all manor of crazy things and have managed to remain friends, here is a little glimpse at the Jimkeepers - the mini reunion. We wish we could have gotten all together, but with the whole group being spread out over the country we'll just be happy with this little gathering. Every time we get together more kids seam to get in the pictures. Time really does fly. It was great seeing you all!
DinnerPlaying in the backyardNow the real party begins!
WARNING: This is uncut, unrehearsed, boys rockin'
This ones for you Jimmy:

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

oh my gosh! SOOOO wish we had been there!!!!!

kristen said...

hehe... ditto.

Lee said...

that was totally WICKED!!!! Very cool guys. Wished I could have been there for some...."FAST ACTION...YEAH...YEAH" as for the "a group of mischievous H.S. boys 10 years ago that did all manor of crazy things" you must have confused us with some one else...;-)

Jaclyn said...

okay, had to come back and watch it again today... i'm homesick for some jimkeepers.....

Hina Schneider said...

Fun! Wish we could have been there.