Monday, January 23, 2012

AWOL

We had kind of a rough week last week.  Owen decided that night was day and day was not much better.  After a couple of nights waking up to him screaming almost every hour, we decided to start on the cry-out and soothe sleep training this weekend.  So far we have seen great improvement and only hope his schedule will continue to get better each day.

One of my new years resolutions was to really dig in and organize all my favorite recipes.  I can't help but LOVE trying out new recipes and experimenting in the kitchen.  With all the thing's that have been made in our kitchen I've collected some great stacks of goodness, and it's time to put them all in one place.  Brett has advised me to get started on a Tried and Trues-day blog for a while now, but it sounded too overwhelming.  This last week he helped me see how much easier it would be to stay organized on a separate blog, so the work has begun!  I'm really excited to get things organized and easy to locate.  It's a lot of work in the evenings before I hit the pillow, but I'm excited to have this new project.  The blog is currently 'under construction' but once I get it fully in swing the way I want it I'll be sure to let you all know.  So, until I get that blog going this one will be lonely on posts. . . hopefully only about a week.  

1 comment:

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

Oh! Please do! I've loved your recipe posts, they're so yummy. A cooking blog would be so wonderful.