Monday, January 2, 2012

Bath time, family, and friends

My boys really love their bath time. It’s one of their favorite things to do and they could literally spend hours in their if I let them. Noah was in the bath at Grandma’s house one of the days we were there and Brett or I would go in every once in a while to check on him. He apparently was having some kind of imaginary battle with a dinosaur and a little person ‘swording’ each other. He was having a blast and Brett managed to capture his moment of battle glory standing on the bath edges above the water in triumph.

1blog11blog2

Santa came around with some fun things that the boys are loving. Hyrum is such an architect and loves building things and figuring out how things work. He’s been loving his new Magformers. The boys have both been very busy with all the new fun things. Brett and I also have much thanks to give Santa. One of the big highlights is a new camera that we’ve been loving to experiment with. While in Arizona we were so glad that we were able to catch up with some good friends with the traditional Jones Soda. It was so fun! Here is a shot of the men. We also got to attend Brett’s 10 yr High School reunion. I thought it was pretty fun. I was a little sad that I missed mine (scheduled two weeks before Owen’s due date). Brett was voted most changed male.

1blog31blog4

Now back to reality, work, cleaning, laundry, and home. I’m glad to be back but I miss vacation. We had a great time and it was so nice to have two weeks to just relax and enjoy family and friends.

1blog5

No comments: