Ok, still trying to be sure everything is totally up to date before Mystery Baby comes. I was so positive that my water was going to break the past few nights, that I wake up kind of disappointed that another night has gone by with nothing. I think I need to be more patient and just be happy that he has more time to grow and develop in my safe body. Here are a few pictures from this week.
Swim lessons! The boys LOVE swim lessons. They are getting really good in the water too. I signed them up for the same classes they ended with last summer so that it would be a good review for them since we haven't done a lot of swimming since then. Hyrum is the star of his class. His teacher raves about how good he is and that he is by far the best swimmer in the group. I think it's a great self-esteem booster for him. I'm pretty sure that he's also part fish. Noah is doing great too. The review class is really good for him and he seems to love the water games they play holding his breath. He's a great little swimmer too.
Tonight Brett helped organize the ward High Priest Group Social. It was such a great night for everyone. The weather was perfect, the park was beautiful, and the food was amazing! There were lots of fun grass games to play.
There was a beautiful lake to play in. Noah played in the lake with some of the other kids for quite a while. He and Owen also got to feed the ducks.
There was canoeing available to anyone who wanted to go out. I'm pretty sure Hyrum went out at least 6 times! He loved it so much that he just waited on the shore and took every available opportunity to get on one of the canoes. He also preferred to row, so it took a little bit of patience from the other people riding, but he really did an amazing job. Sometimes I think he should be raised closer to an ocean:).







No comments:
Post a Comment