This week I am officially 36 weeks along! Woohoo! The pregnancy has been hard on my body, but I think it's more the fact that I am constantly chasing after my three other cute little men that makes me pretty tired. I am VERY grateful for an amazing chiropractor who really helps with my comfort level. I'm pretty big now and do a great prego waddle. My neighbors have been amazing and many have volunteered to help us out if I go into labor before my mom gets here in two weeks. Let's hope this little man will stay cooking just a little longer!
With all that has been going on we've stayed pretty busy and have been having a lot of fun with the arrival of summer. Hyrum graduated Kindergarten. He had the cutest end of school program and fun activities with his class. He also finished off the T-Ball season. The first few games were a little rough, and we learned that he's not a big fan of the sport. After several games he started to warm up to it a little. It was so cute seing him in his Giants uniform and oversized helmet when he was at bat. My biggest regret is not getting any pictures. I was planning on taking pictures at his last game, but he ended up catching the stomach flu and didn't make it.
Noah finished off his year of Joyschool. We had a field trip up to the canyon on the last day and celebrated their exploratory minds and reviewed the things we had learned over the past year. Noah also finished off his soccer season. I can't say he really picked up on how the game works exactly, but he had fun running back and forth on the field with his friends. He scored a couple of goals and loved it. Unfortunately, the day I brought my camera to take pictures ended up being the day he threw up all over the carseat on the way there. Yep, we all caught the stomach bug and it was NOT fun.
On the last day of school we celebrated with some cupcakes and a trip to Arizona for Brett, Hyrum, and Noah. They were SO excited leading up to the trip and the vacation did not disappoint. They had so much fun swimming and seeing family. They are now obsessed with swimming and are insisting we have a pool in our backyard.:)
Just before the last day of school I was loading Hyrum's bike into the van and I tripped on a hole in the concrete. There was a very awkward landing with a bike over my head, my prego belly hanging below my shirt, and my ankle/foot underneath the weight of my huge body landing on top of it. Yes, my first reaction was to look around, hoping no one saw. It was pretty embarrassing. Then I finished loading the bike in the van, got the boys loaded in, and headed home. It wasn't until we got home that I realized how much pain I was in. My foot started to swell up and I couldn't put weight on it for a few days. Now, a week later it still hurts but is MUCH better. The picture is not great, and it reminds me how much I want to get a pedicure, but you can see some of the bruising settling near my toes and heal. I was pretty glad that Brett had the older boys in AZ during my worst pain, because it would have been really hard keeping up with them. Owen and I had some good bonding time and I dragged myself around enough to get some good cleaning done and painting the baseboards on our main floor. My nesting list is almost done. Yay!


No comments:
Post a Comment