Friday, June 14, 2013

Phone Dump

Yep, still nesting and trying to make sure I've organized and updated everything possible before the baby comes.  Last night I finished updating each of the boys photo albums.  I love looking through old pictures and videos and remembering how much my boys have grown.  It's crazy how fast time flies, even when some days seem like an eternity.  I know the pictures on my phone are kind of blurry, but I was so happy to find these pictures:
This was during Hyrum's kindergarten program
One of our neighbors gave us some fun costumes that their boys had outgrown.  Our boys have been having so much fun with them.  Notice little Owen in the background in his Luke Skywalker robe:) 
This was taken on the second to last day of school.  Hyrum absolutely LOVED riding the bus.  Richard was such a great Grandpa for the kids and helped them not be nervous.  It was a great year.

 I haven't taken many pictures of my pregnant self these past couple of months, but I really love the way my boys snuggle around my belly when we're on the couch and talk to it.  Here's my snuggle buggle today during quiet time. 

No comments: