With the Holidays I missed recognizing our adorable little angel baby, Emmett. We call him Happy, because that's just what he is. He rarely cries or fusses. When I put him to bed he goes to sleep, and stays asleep. He laughs and smiles at his brothers, and is just so snuggly. He has the fattest little legs I've ever had in a baby. He's healthy and all around wonderful. We love him.
While I was taking some pictures of Emmett's cuteness Noah insisted that I take a picture of what he calls "Two's up". I explained that it resembled Peace, but he kept calling it Two's Up.
I think we either enjoy his cuteness a little too much or don't push him enough, but he just started rolling over from front to back and seems very content with his progress. I'm enjoying and loving this stage in his life and don't want it to go too fast. Happy half year little cutey!






No comments:
Post a Comment