I decided to empty out my phone pictures again. The planned events and fun activities are awesome, but a lot of the smiles in my life come from the little unplanned things that just happen. The pictures aren't great, but they are memorable.
Emmett has such chunky legs that he doesn't roll over all that well, but he still manages to get around. It's pretty funny to watch. He scoots around all over the floor on his back. The only problem is because he stares at the ceiling he never knows where he's going and I find him in odd places.
I love the relationship my boys have with each other. Sometimes they fight but they really do have a lot of love. We had quite a few sick days this month and several times I found my boys snuggled up together watching a movie.
When they were feeling good they would also chase each other around the house in capes. Capes are always a hit in our house. Owen is adding more and more words to his vocabulary. Some of his words are a little harder to understand, but I've learned that "My-a" is what he says when referring to pretty much any superhero. When he puts on a cape he yells is really loud as he runs around.
Here's another cute picture of my sleepy boys. I went to run a quick errand so of course Noah grabbed a container full of cars and Owen grabbed a head-lamp and his sippy cup. They were out in less than five minutes of being in the car. I sat in the parking lot of the store for about ten minutes before I had to wake them up to come in with me. I really wish I could have left them to sleep.
Here's another cute sick sleeping boy. I was putting the other boys to bed and when I went downstairs to work on homework with Hyrum he had put himself to sleep next to his heater in the doorway. I carried him to bed and he slept for over twelve hours.
Have I mentioned how happy Emmett is? I've started pureeing our regular foods to give to Emmett and he is loving pretty much everything.
Once all of the sick bugs were gone I took the boys to Scheels to ride the Ferris Wheel. They loved it. Hyrum was super excited that he was tall enough to ride all by himself.




No comments:
Post a Comment