Thursday, January 2, 2014

Part Two

Round two of Christmas goodness was meeting up with all the family at Grandmama and Grandpa Ed's house.  Jennifer led the kids in songs before presents, which was super fun.   


I had to get a picture of the big cousin Bradley.  He is such an awesome kid.  The whole time we were there he was always looking for ways to help out and play with the kids.  He held Emmett a lot and he even fell asleep on his lap.  He's such a good example for all the younger cousins. :)  
This is my favorite picture at Grandmama's house.  I was so glad to capture this little moment.  Unfortunately, Owen was a bit cranky most of the trip, and the family didn't get to see what a sweety he is.  But right here Grandmama was able to have a little talk with Owen about fishy crackers.  
I didn't get any more pictures of the day, but it was great.  I love watching the boys faces as they light up with excitement.  It's not about the toys, and I hope the boys recognized that, it's the Spirit of Christ that urges us to think of others.  It's gifting and receiving gladly.  It's spending time with family. It's the best time of year.

No comments: