Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

On Saturday morning Hyrum informed me that he needed fabric and the sewing machine to make a new Easter bag because, "it's our Easter tradition!"  I did not see this coming, but we managed to find some scraps and I helped him make a new bag.  Next year I'll be sure to buy some cuter boy fabric to have on hand.  :)  That afternoon we took the boys to a neighborhood egg hunt.  They had a lot of fun!

While the 'big' boys were busy stuffing themselves with candy, Emmett spent his time strengthening his core by planking.  He's been planking a lot lately, and we're sure that he will be fully crawling very soon!


On Saturday night I taped different pictures of the Savior with children on the back of the chairs.  Under the pictures I wrote the verse John 3:16 and on the back was a clue to find an Easter basket for all of them to share.  Easter went very well and I feel that they know the true meaning of Easter. 

I did manage to get a couple of good Easter pictures, but they were mostly silly. . . those storm troopers always manage to sneak in. 








No comments: