Last summer I remember being excited for school to start so the kids could get back into a routine and back with friends. This summer I've been following my summer school curriculum with daily lessons, activities, science experiments, etc. Because of this, I feel that this summer has flown by faster than I can blink. I'm a little sad to send them to school, because we've had so much fun together. I hope that every summer is this fun. We hiked up to a waterfall last week. These boys were born to be dirty:)
Hyrum and Noah did a great job on the hike, but Owen struggled on the way back down. I ended up carrying Emmett and Owen for a big chunk of the hike back. I was pretty tired when we got home, but it was great exercise.
Owen is the dirties little boy and he loves it! He almost always refuses to wear shoes outside, which means his feet are almost permanently black on the bottom. I love his dirty little body.




No comments:
Post a Comment