Saturday, August 2, 2014

Phone Dump

It's time again to free up some storage space on my phone.  I absolutely love looking back and seeing the fun candid moments that I caught on my phone.  I have a LOT of pictures, so this will take a few posts.  
I LOVE our neighborhood.  This is a 'little' movie night we had earlier this summer:).
 These boys are so sweet.  They have so much love for each other.
 On our way to the airport for the Hawaii trip this boy zonked out.  We didn't realize it at first because he was hiding behind his upside-down sunglasses.
 no need to explain these next few pictures.  Life is good when you're near a beach.




 We love living so close to the American Fork Canyon.  We frequently go up for little hikes and tree climbing adventures.  When you don't have much of a yard, it's great to live so close to so much space.

 Best Buddies with their Legos and matching fedoras. 
 Here are a few more pictures of Hyrum and Emmett's birthday treats and party.



 I am in love with this picture and this sweet boys face.  For Hyrum and Emmett's birthday dinner we ate at Texas Roadhouse.  He was so excited to sit on the saddle and have all the attention.

No comments: