Owen is such a sweet funny little man. I asked him to get dressed after a bath and he came to me with a Knights helmet and a superman cape. It didn't even phase him as being odd. I teased him and told him he was supposed to get his PJ's on and he just said, "Me is dressed!"
I was so happy to see so much family during the Clyde Rushton Reunion. I miss my sisters a lot, so it was nice having Mic and her family stay with us.
While Mic was here we went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity with Grandma too. The cousins had a blast together!
Emmett is just starting to walk, but earlier in the summer he was always coming in with scratched and sometimes bloody knees. I put knee pads on him, hoping it would help, but they drove him crazy.
Hyrum went to Robotics Camp this summer. He has been looking forward to this for months, and it did not disappoint.
No comments:
Post a Comment