Thursday, September 10, 2015

First Day of School!

I feel like this summer went by way to fast!  I love seeing my boys grow and how excited they are for school to start.  Noah couldn't stop talking about being in school all day.  He frequently asked me questions about what to do if. . . and where to go when. . . Hyrum was proud to be the expert of all things Elementary School.  He gave Noah advice and told him where to find the office, the bathroom, and other essential places at school.  I love my boys.  
I love this next picture because they are so clearly thinking, "Mom! Seriously!  We want to be on the bus and go to school not smile for your camera!  Are we done now?"
They wanted to head to the bus stop twenty minutes early, but we were able to hold them off a bit.  They were still the first ones in line to get on the bus.  

No comments: