
Hyrum and I spent the week with Grandma and Grandpa Rushton. Here are some pictures of the fun times. . . in addition to the drummer boy. I couldn't decide which pictures to put up when we went to the pumpkin patch so I made a quick scrap page. . . he was so cute in his overalls. He had a big fall when we were there. His face got hit worst. A big bruise and cut from his nose down to his lip made for a very bad day. It's starting to look better and better everyday though. We also got to see some of the 672 balloons in town for the Balloon Fiesta. Fun times!

2 comments:
Aww poor baby. Its hard when they fall! I am glad you go to spend time with your family. The pumpkin patch page looks very cute.
I just saw your news on the jimkeepers blog. Congrats on another little boy!!! We're so excited for the 3 (I mean 4!) of you! Steph, you're getting vastly outnumbered..... :) And I just have to tell you, Stephanie, that your realness and genuineness are breaths of fresh air. I can't wait till you're down here!
Post a Comment